Multi modal transport planner.
Lover of tech and data.
Lover of walking and riding bicycles.
Founder of Sydney Night Rides - exploring Sydney by bike by night.
Cycling Project NSW site (a collection of active transport projects and example infrastructure in NSW).
Space for Health website curator.
- Senior Road Network Planner at Roads and Maritime Services NSW
- Road Network Planner at Roads and Maritime Services NSW
- Transport planner at Transport for NSW
- Planning the Cycling City - University of Amsterdam
- Masters of International Urban and Environmental Management (Social Science) - RMIT
- Bachelor of Software Engineering - UTS, Sydney Australia
- International studies, Japanese cultural studies - UEC Tokyo Japan
- 10 + years experience working with software companies including Microsoft, Queensland governments, Commonwealth governments, Campaign Monitor
- Master of lots of tech (programming, software development, GIS, mapping, excel, online tools for project, time management)