Building better places for people.
Lover of tech and data.
Walking and cycling transport planner.
Founder of Sydney Night Rides - building confidence in people
Cycling Project NSW site (a collection of active transport projects and example infrastructure in NSW).
Space for Health website curator.
- First live data dashboard monitoring cycling insights (2020-2021)
- First pop-up cycleways monitoring and evaluation program (2020-2021)
- Movement and Place framework development (2021)
- Planning the Cycling City alumni 2018 - University of Amsterdam
- Masters of International Urban and Environmental Management (Social Science) - RMIT
- Bachelor of Software Engineering - UTS, Sydney Australia
- International studies, Japanese cultural studies - University Electro Communications Tokyo Japan
- 10 + years experience working with software companies including Microsoft, Queensland governments, Commonwealth governments Campaign Monitor