1. Slice up the cabbage in a big bowl
2. Add a handful of coarse sea salt and a dash of water, let it sit for 1-2 hours, until cabbage softens and lots of water has drained from the cabbage.
3. Meanwhile prepare other ingredients, chop the raddish into pieces the same size as cabbage, garlic chives into 3 cm lengths
4. Rinse cabbage under water and drain
5. Add raddish, garlic, chives, ginger, chilli flakes, salt, spring onion
7. Store in big container overnight outside
8. Next day transfer into fridge. Best to keep big batches (not small containers, mum said so)
Plant based eating. All my favourite recipes in one place